1/24/2014

The Week #89


The Week in Pictures @nanawintour: *My Mac Lipstick Collection. It seems I have a liking for Mac's red and pink lip colours. *Breakfast on Wednesday morning complete with my latest read. *Some of the gorgeous new products Bobbi Brown have coming out over the next few months. Those blushers pictured are stunning. *Channeling my inner Disney-lover and watching Enchanted on Sunday night. *Talking hair products after a trip to Mecca Cosmetica. *It's always a good day when Cadbury's Mini Eggs make a reappearance on the shelves.

Must-Watch of the Week: I don't talk about it on the blog very often but I love baking, especially for other people. This week Zoe and Tanya both uploaded joint baking videos to their channel. This one for Raspberry and Nutella Macarons was my favourite but they also did one for a Lemon Drizzle Cake. Delicious, and the perfect accompaniment for afternoon tea.

Product of the Week: Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer. Is it possible I have found an eyeshadow primer I like more than the Nars one? Time will tell. This one has been gracing my lids this week and I am really liking it so far. It is skin toned so it acts as a great base for eyeshadows. This primer is also really creamy so it is easy to blend and apply across the lids. 

Must Read of the Week: The Coveteur is the perfect blog to visit for interior inspiration and to see inside the homes of famous women in fashion and beauty. This week they went inside Kourtney Kardashian's newly renovated house. She has the most covetable collection of shoes and coffee table books, ever! I love the chalkboard walls in her kid's playroom as well. If you're a blogger, this post of 20 things we can learn from Kat (of the Blogcademy) is well worth the read also.

Added to the Wishlist: Jo Malone Sweet Almond and Macaroon Candle. I have not actually smelt this candle but cast your eyes back to its name. How delectable does that sound? Who knows, maybe it'd be like stepping back into Laduree in Paris. Maybe..

No comments:

Post a Comment